Pfizer CEO

Oh.

This entry was posted in Covid vaccines, COVID-19, Humour, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Pfizer CEO

  1. Citizen Tom says:

    Figures. No one is safe from the common cold, the flu, or the various mutations the Wuhan red death.

    Liked by 2 people

    • Tricia says:

      Yes. What I find interesting is he is also taking Paxlovid, which is only recommended for people who face a serious risk from Covid. Obviously he doesn’t believe in his own vaccine thag he took 4 times.

      Liked by 1 person

  2. socrates1234 says:

    I assure you he did not take the poison injection. He may have caught a cold. I assure you I don’t care and hippest is for pure propaganda subversive lying purposes.

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Yikes! What a hot mess these guys concocted for us.

    Shalom!

    Liked by 1 person

  4. Barabbas Me says:

    This from the CEO of pfizer should tell us all that the last two years of lockdowns and forced vax and threats of lost jobs and millions laid off and economy destroyed was ONLY to “win” and election. It was all BS

    Liked by 3 people

      • socrates1234 says:

        Pfizer employees are exempt from taking the shot just like all of congress and the fighting age men illegal immigrants.

        What tribe controls the mockingbird propaganda media? Pedowood? Who prints the money out of thin air at the private bank federal reserve to control all the narcissistic politicians of both parties?

        No propaganda media will point out these Racist supremacists because the pedophiles control the media entirely!

        See what tribe I am referring to by the CEO of Rockefeller pill pushing Pfizer!

        Narcissists are all LIARS!

        Like

    • Tricia says:

      Omg, the same script! These people are ridiculous and they know that we know they are ridiculous.

      Liked by 2 people

      • The Night Wind says:

        I think that they just don’t care anymore. This article basically sums up their attitude:

        https://nationalfile.com/wef-advisor-says-global-elite-dont-need-the-vast-majority-of-the-population-to-live/

        They’ve basically refined the so-called ‘Pareto Principle’ (which I don’t necessarily endorse, but they all believe in). Pareto’s theory was that 20% of a population actually manage a society while a supermajority of the other 80% was a ‘consensus’ on their policies. Now, the Oligarchs have such a firm grip on society that they only care about a consensus of their supporters among the 20% and the other 80% are irrelevant.

        Liked by 3 people

        • socrates1234 says:

          Everything is pure hegelian dialectic which means problem (create fake problem), reaction (fear porn from propaganda media) and then solution (depopulation by poison injection). This is all the government does to further their agenda all the time!

          Here is my blog post on it. http://volttear.org/2022/02/28/241/

          Liked by 2 people

        • Tricia says:

          I do believe this, they really don’t t care at all how they appear because they don’t need us.

          Liked by 1 person

          • The Night Wind says:

            My great-grandma was from France and she said that her elders told her that before the French Revolution, these degenerate aristocrats would stir up a local village with stories about witches, devils, etc. Then they would go back to their castles on the hill with scopes and watch the riots and panic like a football game.
            She told me once that a peasant her family knew (might have been a relative) was delivering a wagonload of food to the castle and on his way back saw the town in flames and rioters running wild, so he turned back to the castle and told the Lords what was going on. They had him beaten up by the guards for interrupting them. That’s what these Oligarchs today remind me of.

            Liked by 3 people

  5. Lisa V says:

    You can’t make this stuff up anymore. Strange, I had the “rona” for a few days, mild symptoms, and NEVER got the jab. Almost like my immune system did what it was designed to do. (Insert eye roll here)

    Liked by 2 people

    • Tricia says:

      Right, 3 cheers for our immune systems! Who’d have thought so many “scientists” would stopped believing in them.

      Liked by 2 people

    • I never took the Fauci Ouchie either. I was blessed with a good immune system (which I bolster with a healthy diet), and I’ve never had any desire to be a guinea pig in the trial of a hastily-concocted “vaccine” — especially one designed to counter a virus with a 99.8% survival rate. I have no doubt the clot shot will end up killing at least as many people as the virus did.

      Liked by 2 people

      • Tricia says:

        I never took it either and am just astounded by how many people just rolled up their sleeves without even questioning the hasty market launch of a novel type of vaccine for a virus that for most people isn’t threatening. Even a basic inquiry in to previous coronavirus vaccine attempts and why they all failed would bring hesitancy but most didn’t bother researching. This is especially surprising after the horrid pandemic response of public health, how could anyone trust a word they were saying about the vaccines? It’s still baffling to me.

        Liked by 2 people

      • Lisa V says:

        I pray for those who felt like they had to take it.

        Liked by 3 people

        • So do I — especially the ones who were threatened with job losses if they didn’t take it, and the ones who didn’t want to take it but gave in because they were convinced that it was the only way life would ever return to normal. (We saw how well that worked out.)

          Liked by 3 people

Respectful comments always welcome.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s