I have been graciously nominated by http://myspanglishfamilia.wordpress.com/ for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you La Panzona! I accept and must follow these rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
* Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
* Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
* Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog. I have not been a part of this community long enough to knowledgeably be able to pick 15 so I’m doing 9.
Here are 7 “about me” tidbits.
1. I’m wildly unorganized. Of course it’s on my New Year, New Me agenda to improve this, as it i every year, but the way thing are trending, a guest appearance on the Today Show as an out of control hoarder is in the cards.
2. Morning coffee to me is air and I would keel over and die without it. You should by all means stay away from me until I get my fix.
3. I eat. A lot. Without my inherited good figure genes (thanks Mom!) I would be enormous. In fact age tends to mess with things like metabolism so that’s probably in my future too.
4. Sometimes I like animals better than people. They certainly are less drama.
5. Quiet time in the early mornings are what keeps me sane. Just me, the sunrise, God and my trusty cup of Joe.
6. I can really relate to old people. I think was born a generation too late.
7. I’ve probably unlearned more in the past 5 years of my life than I’ve learned in the 40 before that. Sounds like a good blog post in the making.
And now, here’s the list of blogs, in no particular order that I’d like to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award. They are all excellent and have inspired me in some way.